As we head into 2020, we will briefly look back at the most read articles in 2019 on the Healthcare Economist blog. These include:
- Marginal Structural Models (and the “MSM: A Simple Example” was also popular)
- Trends in hospital consolidation
- Part D Fun Facts
- How to Value Curative Therapies
- What is a “digital practitioner”?
- Meth overdoses on the rise
- Capitalism only works with trust
- The opioid crisis in numbers
- Survival Distributions in R
- The Grossman model
Posts on statistical methods were highly viewed as well as those on public health issues (e.g., opioids, methamphetamines), and innovative topics (e.g., digital practitioners, valuing curative therapies). As we head into 2020, it’s always helpful to check out some of these “oldies but goodies”.