Last week, my Healthcare Economist blog celebrated its 15th year of existence. I started this blog in graduate school at UC-San Diego in January of 2016 with the very original inaugural post titled “Welcome!“. Since then, I’ve written more than 4,600 posts on various topics of in health and economics. Some of the most popular posts are:
- The Grossman Model.
- What is the difference between GDP, GNP, and National Income?
- Efficacy vs. Effectiveness vs. Efficiency
- Difference in Difference Estimation
- Is health care demand elastic?
Some of the most popular posts of 2020 were:
- COVID-19 Math.
- COVID-19 projected to be #7 cause of death in the US in 2020 (clearly an underestimate!)
- Are we at ‘The dawn of digital medicine’?
- How did we get the COVID-19 vaccine so fast?
- Does drug decriminalization work? The Portugal case study
I thank my readers both on Healthcare Economist and those who read me on LinkedIn. Looking forward to bringing you many more years of informed content on healthcare and economics.