This is my 5,000th post at Healthcare Economist. I started this blog in January 2006 and my first post had the very creative title of “Welcome!!!” Since that time I finished my PhD, did work for the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services, conducted research on behalf of some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, helped to direct the research at an initiative dedicated to open-source value models, have lectured at universities and even served on student dissertation committees. I’ve learned a lot about health economics and yet there is still so much more for me to learn.
Today, I’ll conclude my 5,000th post by sharing the top 5 most read articles at Healthcare Economist over the last year and all time.
5 most popular articles of 2022 (so far)
- Overview of FDA Drugs Approved in 2021
- Does having health insurance coverage improve your subjective well-being?
- Are high-deductible plans the best choice?
- Impact of biosimilar entry on prices of biologic drugs
- Physicians paid $3 for a telehealth visit?
5 most popular articles of all time
- What is the difference between DRGs, AP-DRGs, and APR-DRGs?
- The Grossman model
- What is a Pseudo R-squared?
- What is the difference between GDP, GNP, and National Income?
- Is health care demand elastic?
Many more posts to come. Stay tuned!