Here’s some exciting content to take you into the weekend:
- “Yes, we could well cover tens of millions more people and that alone would be a noble accomplishment. But just loading all of these people onto a system that we can’t now afford seems to me to be ultimately a fool’s errand. ” – Bob Laszewski
- Will allowing physicians to choose their own RVU conversion factor improve competition?
- Spending on [advertisiting for/against] health reform was $34.1 million in the first half of July.
- Taking classes at Oaksterdam University.
- Cash for Clunkers gets scrapped.
- Dutch babies can expect to live 2.35 years longer than American babies. Americans who have reached 65, however, can expect to live 0.4 years longer than 65-year olds in the Netherlands.