Over the past few days, I have been attending the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) 2017 Annual Conference in Boston. The session had a number of interesting presentations. While I was not able to catch them all, below are links to a few highlights.
- Darius Lakdawalla, Defining and Measuring Value in Healthcare
- Peter Neumann, Cures 3037 Amends FDAMA 114: Now what?
- Adrian Towse, ISPOR Special Task Force on U.S. Value Frameworks: A non-US perspective
- Lou Garrison, Special Task Force on U.S. Value Assessment Frameworks: Overview of Recommendations
- John Bridges, Project Transform: Incorporating the patient experience into lung cancer treatment, research, and policy
- Mark Pauly, Value Assessments, Thresholds and Budgets in the US Market-based Health and Insurance System