U.S. School Closures, Online Learning
- Fort Worth closes Schools.
- Nearly 300 schools close.
- October 2006: Ohio proposes online learning as a substitute for classroom learning during a flu pandemic. Did these proposals actually get implemented?
- San Mateo County poses using the website Moodle for online learning during flu pandemics.
- Marketplace, however, says that the home internet capacity is insufficient to meet a surge in work-from-home demand during a flu pandemic.
- “Ill-informed optimism is no better than ill-informed gloom.” – Stephanomics Blog